Do not let a car accident ruin your life. Contact my Ordaz Law, APC, personal injury office to speak with a premier San Diego car accident lawyer – (619) 550-3617. We will fight to get you the monetary compensation you deserve.
Continue to read and learn about 5 Things You Should Do after a car accident.
We have recovered millions on behalf of accident injury victims.
Five Things To Do after a Car Accident
It is important that you remain calm if you are ever in a car accident. It is also important to do the following five things:
- Call the Police;
- Receive Immediate Medical Attention;
- Photograph the Damage to your Vehicle;
- Follow-up with your Medical Care; and
- Call an Experienced and Well Respected San Diego Car Accident Lawyer.
Ordaz Law, APC | San Diego Car Accident Lawyer
Juan J. Ordaz Jr. provides candid, hardworking and personal legal representation to individuals seeking a San Diego car accident lawyer. We help victims suffering from a variety of injuries, who have sustained their injuries through different types of vehicle producing injury incidents including the following:
- Car Accidents / Automobile Accidents;
- Trucking Accidents;
- Motorcycle Accidents;
- Bicycle Accidents; and
- Pedestrian Accidents.
We believe that it is a necessity to represent people who have sustained traumatic and debilitating injuries, and suffered ultimate losses such as the following:
- Closed Head / Traumatic Brain Injuries;
- Spinal Cord Injuries with Paralysis;
- Loss of Limb (Amputations);
- Orthopedic (neck/back/arm/legs);
- Severe Emotional Distress; and
- Wrongful Death.
Call (619) 550-3617 today so that we may schedule your free and discreet consultation with a premier San Diego car accident lawyer.
We are for Justice no Matter Who it’s for or Against.
Blog: Personal Injury
Blog: Car Accidents