Be aware that insurance companies and defense lawyers can and will access your online social networks including but not limited to Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Google+.
- Continue to read and learn more about online social networks and your personal injury claim and lawsuit.
We have recovered millions on behalf of accident injury victims.
Online Social Networks | Notice
In order to prevent your posting on online social networks from impacting your personal injury case, do not post anything about your claim or lawsuit.
DO NOT POST | Online Social Networks
Do not post:
- A description of the incident;
- Descriptions of your property / car damage;
- Photos of the incident, vehicles or injuries;
- Descriptions of any medical treatment;
- Updates on your injury;
- Updates on you physical condition;
- Descriptions of how your feel; or
- Comments or descriptions regarding your case or any litigation.
Ordaz Law, APC | Online Social Networks
Juan J. Ordaz Jr. provides candid, hardworking and personal legal representation to individuals seeking a personal injury lawyer in San Diego County. We help victims suffering from a variety of injuries, who have sustained their injuries through different types of injury producing events. We believe that it is a necessity to represent people who have sustained traumatic and debilitating injuries, and suffered ultimate losses. Call (619) 550-3617 today so that we may schedule your free and discreet consultation with a premier San Diego personal injury lawyer.
We are for Justice no Matter Who it’s for or Against.
Blog: Personal Injury