Ordaz Law, APC, is the law office of dangerous condition of public property, personal injury lawyer Juan J. Ordaz Jr. Known throughout the legal community for his dedication and perseverance, Juan J. Ordaz Jr. prides himself on the devotion he dedicates towards the representation of his clients' injury cases. He is a personal injury attorney focused on excellence and client satisfaction.
- Continue to read and learn about dangerous condition of public property injury claims and lawsuits.
About Ordaz Law, APC - A San Diego Personal Injury Attorney, and his Distinguished Case Results.
We have recovered millions on behalf of accident injury victims.
Dangerous Condition of Public Property | Liability
Government liability for a dangerous condition of public property exists when:
- A government owned (controlled, maintained, etc.) was in a dangerous condition at the time of the injury (or death);
- The injury was caused by the property's dangerous condition;
- The dangerous condition created a reasonably foreseeable risk of injury; and
- (either) The dangerous condition was created by a negligent or wrongful act or omission of a government employee; or
- The government entity had notice (or constructive notice) of the dangerous condition; and
- Had sufficient time to have taken measures against the dangerous condition.
Dangerous Condition of Public Property | Definition
A "dangerous condition" means a condition of property that creates a substantial risk of injury when the property is used with due care, in a reasonably foreseeable way.
Example Scenario: Cal-Trans maintains state roads and highways. They have a duty to inspect, maintain and repair their roads. Failure to keep the roads in a safe condition creates a dangerous condition of public property.
Ordaz Law, APC | Dangerous Condition of Public Property
Juan J. Ordaz Jr. provides candid, hardworking and personal legal representation to individuals seeking a dangerous condition of public property, personal injury lawyer in San Diego County. We believe that it is a necessity to represent people who have sustained traumatic and debilitating injuries, and suffered ultimate losses as a result of the careless and wrongful actions of our civil servants.
Call (619) 550-3617 today so that we may schedule your free and discreet consultation with a premier San Diego dangerous condition of public property, personal injury lawyer.
We are for Justice no Matter Who it’s for or Against.
Blog: Personal Injury